Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - MiniReview
¡Versión 0.6 liberada!http://en.cataclysmdda.com/
Algunas de las mejoras más importantes (no es una lista exhaustiva, no tengo tiempo para traducirlo al español):
Features - Check the changelog for a full list
* Zombies will revive after a time, if not butchered (or otherwise dealt with).
* Overkilled monsters now spray gibs around instead of disapearing.
* Smashing corpses renders them incapable of reviving. (smash action or overkill)
* Gasoline can be siphoned from vehicles. Requires a rubber hose for now - these are easier to acquire.
* Most kinds of clothing can be repaired now, using various different materials.
* Inventory management UI improvements, and a new screen to organize worn items.
* Reworked the learning system: replaced XP with Focus.
* Many new buildings.
* Many new multi-stage missions.
* Higher-performance (on windows) SDL-based rendering
* Significantly improved overall performance
* Vehicle physics significantly improved.
* Vehicle UI streamlined.
* Headlights extend much further now.
* Optionally you can switch to using trigonometric distance instead of rogurelike. In other words LOS, light, etc are circular instead of square.
* Sound indicator lets you know how much noise you're making.
* Turn cost indicator lets you know how long actions take.
* Mostly remove limits on how many items fit in a tile of ground.
* Big batch of new archery items, arrows, bows, crossbows, and associated crafting recipes.
* Numerous bugfixes.
These really are just the highlights, we incorporated literally hundreds of changes since 0.5.