"Second Front" tactico cartoon estilo Steel Panthers

Wargames que estan pegando fuerte e interesan a toda la comunidad de wargameros.

Moderador: Moderadores Wargames

nomada_squadman45
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst
STEAM: Jugador

Re: "Second Front" tactico cartoon estilo Steel Panthers

Mensaje por nomada_squadman45 »

Mas vale tarde.... o mas bien temprano jejeje

Vehiculo del dia de ayer, PzVIF2 con faldones... aunque mas bien este modelo como tal existir no existio de manera oficial, los modelos F2 y G nunca los montaron, lo que si existieron fue chasis de estos modelos pontenciados al modelo H.

Realmente el F2 y el G eran casi lo mismo pero el G tenia placas de blindaje extra en la parte de la MG de casco-mirilla del conductor, el modelo H fue el que integro ese blindaje extra como base... F2 50mm, G 50mm+30m, H 80mm.

Imagen
"Non vi sed arte, No por la fuerza sino por la astucia", LRDG
"Lo mejor en la vida es estar borracho, y lo segundo mejor es estar salido" Tyrion Lannister, Poeta.
Stratos
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Mensaje por Stratos »

To Joe Bader: Are the maps self generated by the game? I mean, for example, will a fight between USSR and Nazi Germany in 1942 give us a open map like Russian steppes, and a Us Vs Germany in 1944 a bocage style map?

Me refiero a si los mapas van a ser autogenerados y tendran en cuenta los contendientes y las fechas, por ejemplo mapas del frente del este más abiertos y mapas en Normandía estilo bocage.
-Los pilotos de caza hacen películas.
-Los de ataque hacen historia!

Imagen
JoBader
Conscript - Obergefreiter
STEAM: No Jugador

Mensaje por JoBader »

Stratos escribió: 15 Sep 2019, 15:17 To Joe Bader: Are the maps self generated by the game? I mean, for example, will a fight between USSR and Nazi Germany in 1942 give us a open map like Russian steppes, and a Us Vs Germany in 1944 a bocage style map?

Me refiero a si los mapas van a ser autogenerados y tendran en cuenta los contendientes y las fechas, por ejemplo mapas del frente del este más abiertos y mapas en Normandía estilo bocage.
yes, not in the beta, but there is a map editor and a sceneario editor.
the idea is players can create maps and scenarios and share them on steam workshop
Stratos
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Mensaje por Stratos »

JoBader escribió: 15 Sep 2019, 16:04 yes, not in the beta, but there is a map editor and a sceneario editor.
the idea is players can create maps and scenarios and share them on steam workshop
Are you aiming to release a "sandbox" with proper code and units and let the user base generate the scenarios?
-Los pilotos de caza hacen películas.
-Los de ataque hacen historia!

Imagen
nomada_squadman45
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Well, for me an important part is offer a good skirmish mode where you can select in what map play, what time and how many points per team and even like in new SP games or "Armored Brigade" have the option to decide what % expend a side in tanks, light armor, infantry and support weapons.

One thing is design a full scen and other create a map somebody can use for a new scen or to use in skirmish.

Something i never remember ask... how is going to work ammo in units??? tanks are going to have ammo load and infantry a limited number of main weapons uses??? at least panzerfaust when are used are removed.

Y como todos los dias nuevas imagenes.

El vehiculo del dia un viejo conocido por estas tierras, el BA-6, a este ritmo solo faltaran uniformes y cambiar algunas texturas en los vehiculos para poder cubrir con el juego la guerra civil :babas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2cPiZQBTSb/
Imagen

En cuanto a mecanica del juego... vemos una HMG destruida y una LMG dañada, asumo que el % dentro de la llave inglesa para la LMG representa su estado de funcionamiento... 17% de daño o tal vez 17% de eficacia???

Imagen

Hablando de iconos... cuando en el panel de un vehiculo se ve una nube de humo... esto representa que el vehiculo esta en funcionamiento??? como los vehiculos pueden apagarse y encenderse en el juego...
"Lo mejor en la vida es estar borracho, y lo segundo mejor es estar salido" Tyrion Lannister, Poeta.
JoBader

Mensaje por JoBader »

nomada_squadman45 escribió: 15 Sep 2019, 22:45 Well, for me an important part is offer a good skirmish mode where you can select in what map play, what time and how many points per team and even like in new SP games or "Armored Brigade" have the option to decide what % expend a side in tanks, light armor, infantry and support weapons.

One thing is design a full scen and other create a map somebody can use for a new scen or to use in skirmish.

Something i never remember ask... how is going to work ammo in units??? tanks are going to have ammo load and infantry a limited number of main weapons uses??? at least panzerfaust when are used are removed.
kind of autogenerated level is far away from now. but I understand your wish.

yes Panzerfausts are removed after use. also TNT is gone after use.
for both we have grafics for but they not implemented yet. TNT is complex thing. can be set or thrown.
Flamethrowers can not be repaired and are out of fuell with a higher probability for breakdown.

I am a big hater of nitpicking and healthbars. so no single bullet counting.
there is only one thing that counts up. the wounds/kills on vehicle crews in form of red cross on tanks.

ammo supply is worked in the malfunction. I know you will not like that.
when a weapon crashes (and shows wrench symbol, and can not be used) it is not meant this is a physical error.
on MGs this could be a change of barrels. the 17% is the probability of repair. there is also a chance that the weapon
is destroyed as a result of repair attemps. :rezar:

but you mostly never know how often the weapons can/will fire. (the reload sign) :ojeroso:
theoreticaly there is no limit of relaodings.

the probability of malfunction depends on the weapon and when you are overheating the gun it gets lower.
also HMGs have higer repair probabilities. in gameplay this results in a lot of "you dont knows" :?
for infantry ammo is worked in their values. Americans have higer firepower because of this but tend to run away more often but rally more easily...
there will be some special ammonitions...

vehicles have 2 main switches , the hatch and the engine:
(Guns can not move they must be pushed by infantry.)

with open hatch the vehicle can use roads but is vulnarabel to rifle/MG attacks
with hatch closed rifle/MG can not harm a tank other then in close combat.

for to move the engine must be on. firing with engine on is a bad idea. very unlikely.
turn engine on and of costs movement. the move arrow shows where the vehicle can move with enough points to stop the engine.
also rotating the vehicle costs movement.
(most time not need to use the two new buttons. move somewhere will start and stop the engine depending on your order))

this game is about uncertainties 8)
and it is very different from other games in many ways
CM
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Mensaje por CM »

He visto este vídeo y uuffffff... :babas: :babas: :babas:
...qué bonito está quedando!!! Atrás ha quedado esa primera impresión que tuve por los gráficos.

Imagen
nomada_squadman45
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Thanks for the info JoBader, i understanks now better the weapons repair feature, is interesting you can destroy a weapon if you try repair it to much times without success... and in the video i see is possible capture weapons!!!

Ummm guns need then other unit move them??? crew is not enough to move at least made the gun retreat-advance one hex???

Well, for me in tactical wargames i find ammo the best solution over things like ammo levels or % of weapons performance... part of the fun is decide when hold your fire... a random "low ammo" status is something i dont like a lot because for me breaks the tactical planification of your ammo supply.

I like see different nations different troops atributes, i think this could made more interesting change and play different nations apart use different hardware.

Whats the penalty to fire with engine on??? in the end in WWII many tanks needed engine of to fight and is not like you can turn on turn off engine in the middle of a combat... specially when you need burn something under the engine to made it work :mrgreen:

Well, with time add a skirmish mode help players can create fast battles and can decide what kind of combat play... scens are not bad but a lot less flexible because you play what is done.

Gran video, hoy se me ha pasdo el arroz y no he posteado tan pronto como me gustaria :cry:

Algo que sigo viendo que no me gusta es la manera de mostrar los resultados y el follon que hay para saber que ha pasado en la fase, estaria bien añadir al juego un log de eventos y la opcion de ver un resumen de bajas propias y del enemigo en la ultima fase de combate.

Por lo demas el tener combate cuerpo a cuerpo es una maravilla y añade un componente diferente al juego comparados con otros tacticos.

Hay tantos iconos... me recuerdan a los juegos de los 80 por colorido y tal :P

Now waiting the next info release :aplauso:
CM
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Mensaje por CM »

nomada_squadman45 escribió: 16 Sep 2019, 22:52...Gran video, hoy se me ha pasdo el arroz y no he posteado tan pronto como me gustaria :cry: ...
:mrgreen:

No he podido resistirme :P Este juego lo quiero ya!!!
Imagen
JoBader

Mensaje por JoBader »

nomada_squadman45 escribió: 16 Sep 2019, 22:52

Ummm guns need then other unit move them??? crew is not enough to move at least made the gun retreat-advance one hex???

Whats the penalty to fire with engine on??? in the end in WWII many tanks needed engine of to fight and is not like you can turn on turn off engine in the middle of a combat... specially when you need burn something under the engine to made it work :mrgreen:
sure, a crew is infantry and can push its gun. or better try to. some of them are very heavy.
I will make a crew gun pushing olympia video in the next time. some of them must be limbered.

engine on means the thing is moving. penality for moving is high. also high for fire when the unit(also infantry) has moved.
SMGs help a bit on that. to be adjacent helps in same amount as moved has reduced it for infantry.
in the move and fire phase . you can fire without having moved but then no further movement is possible. this fire has no penality.
Or you can move and fire after the move but this fire is reduced.
Scrat
Veteran - Leutnant
Veteran - Leutnant
Contactar:

Mensaje por Scrat »

Lo que veo me está gustando mucho. Seguro que lo compro cuando salga. 8) :D
Imagen
nomada_squadman45
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Thanks for the reply.

Well, it some guns could be moved by their crew is a good improvement over other games.

The move and fire thing is wellcome, i remember how affect fire when you move in SP and the hard decision between move and be ready for enemy movement or dont move and try score a good hit over enemy killing before can take advantage.

I asume that like in SP target "speed" affect to the chance of score a hit.

In the end this help keep game into a good "what i can do" problem for players.

The ammo part... lets see how work game without it...

Y el vehiculo del dia, en este caso el M3... que ejercito no lo ha tenido en su inventario??? cuanto le deben a este cacharro las peliculas belicas de los 50-60-70 :roll:

Imagen

PD: resistirse es inutil, pasate al lado oscuro :mrgreen:
nomada_squadman45
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Ayer se me paso poner una imagen del M3

Imagen

Y para hoy uno de esos vehiculos WTF, el Brumbar, parece el primer modelo el que tenia la mira para el conductor como en Tigre y sin la ametralladora de bola del ultimo modelo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2j54RNBpBP/

Imagen

Ademas hay un discord para el juego.

https://discordapp.com/invite/yPYTvdk
nomada_squadman45
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Hoy la cosa va rapida.

Humo, fuego y tal

Imagen
nomada_squadman45
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Hoy toca ver un cañon de cerca, ademas se esta mejorando botones y cosas como los iconos de las unidades de infanteria, en resumen esto marcha :Ok:

Imagen
Responder