CMBB challenge from the German WPC

CMBO (Combat Mission Beyond Overlord).
CMBB (Combat Mission Barbarrosa to Berlin).
CMAK (Combat Mission Afrika Korps).
Responder
Marschall
Conscript - Gefreiter
Conscript - Gefreiter

CMBB challenge from the German WPC

Mensaje por Marschall »

Hi

My Name is Marcel and i`m from the German CM and PG3D club WPC .
( www.wargames-player-club.de ).
We challenged WaW and FGM last Year.And now we want to challenge you for a CMBB mirror match.I dont know who is your major contact here at Punta de Lanza.So i try it in this Forum.Just contact me via E Mail or write something down here.If you are interested we can discuss the Battelparameters. :palomitas:

cheers Marshall666
Lannes
Crack - Oberstleutnant
Crack - Oberstleutnant
STEAM: No Jugador

Re: CMBB challenge from the German WPC

Mensaje por Lannes »

Hi Marcel,

My name is Alfonso and I am PdL's team captain at the present. At this moment we are playing the Mundial championship against another 7 international teams, you can see it here: http://www.mundial.cmhq.pl/

In fact we are nearly fnisihing, and we are virtually winners! :D So in a short time I think there won't be any problem for us to organize another team to play against you, it will be a pleasure.

In any case contact directly with Santiago, PdL's owner, and you can concretize with him the tournament rules: puntadelanza@puntadelanza.net

Regards
Imagen ImagenImagen
Marschall
Conscript - Gefreiter
Conscript - Gefreiter

Re: CMBB challenge from the German WPC

Mensaje por Marschall »

thanks for the info.when you have space for another little club battle write me please an email and we can fight :Ok: .good luck with mundial championship :aplauso:
Responder