War Thunder

Wargames que estan pegando fuerte e interesan a toda la comunidad de wargameros.

Moderador: Moderadores Wargames

LordSpain
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst
STEAM: Jugador

Re: War Thunder

Mensaje por LordSpain »

razanon escribió:
beren, el A20 es una bestia, encuentro totalmente irreal, mi ki-45 con modificaciones nunca le alcanza. una bestia en serio los q lo llevan parece q llevaran un p51!
Acabo de reventar uno ahora mismo, pero he tenido que luchar contra sus ametralladoras de cola lo que no está escrito. Así todo no me ha salido gratis, alas destrozadas y cabina reventada.

Hay algunos aviones que solo de verlos, prácticamente me retiro hacia otro sitio. Además, muchos bombarderos no los coges en la vida, son más rápidos :?
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen
LordSpain
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Mensaje por LordSpain »

Super actualización
List of changes in War Thunder v1.35

New Aircraft

Germany:
Fw-190A-5 (4 x cannons) — tier 10
Bf.109E-1 — tier 5
USSR:
La-5 — tier 7
La-5F — tier 8
B-25J-30 — premium — tier 9
Yak-3P — tier 11
MiG-15 — tier 20
USA:
Curtiss P-36G Hawk — tier 4
North American F-86-F25 Sabre — tier 20
North American F-86-F2 Sabre — tier 20
Great Britain:
Spitfire MK. IIa — tier 5
Spitfire F. MK. IX (Merlin 61 engine) — tier 10
Spitfire LF. MK. IX (Merlin 66 engine) — tier 13
Japan:
Fw-190A-5/U3 changed to Fw-190A-5 with (4 x cannons)
Ki-96 — premium — tier 10
Ki-102 — tier 10
Interface
Improved the speed of the connection to the chat
Added the ability to preview the aircraft skin you want to buy
Added the ability to switch window in modifications.
The list of options for the bomb load on all aircrafts are sorted from low to high load
Fixed crew blocking message when battle ends.
Graphics and visuals
Cockpits added for Pe-2 «Peshka» (all series), Pe-3 and Pe-3R
Cockpits changed for B5N2, Bf-109E-3, Boomerang Mk.I, Boomerang Bk.2, BTD-1, D3A1, F4F-3, F4F-4, F4U-1a, F4U-1c, F4U-1d, F6F-3, F8F-1, F8F-1B, F9F-5, Fw-190A-5, Gladiator Mk.II, I-16 type 28, Ju-87R-2, Ju-87B-2, Ju-87D-3, Ju-87D-5, Ju-87G-1, Ju-87G-2, La-5, La-7, La-7b, LaGG-3 (all modifications), MC.200 series 3, MC.200 series 7
Planes models changed for: Blenheim Mk.IV, BTD-1, F4U-1a, F4U-1c, F4U-1d, Fw-190A-5, P-36G, P-39K-1, P-39N-0, P-39N-0 (SU), P-39Q-15, P-39Q-5, P-51B, P?-2-110, P?-2-205, P?-3 Early, A5M4, A6M2, A6M3, AR-2, AR-234, B5N2, Beaufighter Mk.VIc, Beaufort Mk.VIII, D3A1, Do-217M-1, Do-217n-1, Yer-2, F8F-1, F9F-2, F80c, Fw-190D-12, Fw-190D-13, G8N1, Hs-129B-2, I-16 Type 18, I-16 Type 28, IL-4, Ju-87B-2, S.79 1936, S.79 1937, S.79 1939, S.79 1941, S.79bis, S.79bis/L, S.79B.
Textures and geometry improved for Yak-3
Geometry improved for Fw-190 A and F
Camouflage fixed for Rasmussen's P-36
Armament visuals fixed for Fw-190A5 and BTD.
Sound
Rockets launch sound bug fixed
Introduced new sounds for 20mm cannon T-160
Gameplay
When starting the engine of Corsair and similar aircrafts, propeller feathering should no longer lead to bugs
Fixed tail hook on certain carrier based aircrafts
In FRB, whilst aircraft is stationary, the ability to activate an external camera (you can look around and see the runway)
In FRB «Press the button to reload» is displayed to remind pilots to reload weapons on the runway
Control Mode " Mouse Aim " used with with manual control with the keys, the view of the camera is centered on the Player’s aircraft.
Aircraft icons are hidden for opponents in the modes of HB and FRB (to determine the plane is not difficult for experienced players to interpret the icons, even before the start of the battle)
P-40E moved to the tier 5
P-39N and P-39Q-5 moved from tier 6 to tier 7
P-47D-25 and P-47D-28 moved from tier 9 to tier 8
Fw-190A-5/U3 renamed Fw-190A-5/U2
A20G renamed to A20G-30
New multiplyers for unlocking skins and decals: one destroyed target in FRB is now equal to 2 targets in HB or 4 targets in AB
New «Titles» feature is now available in the «Achievements» tab in player's profile.
Economy
Error for planes with «New boosters» modification is fixed (modification price is lowered, repairs of the plane with new boosters installed increased accordingly)
DM (Damage Model)
Errors in DM fixed for liquid and air cooled engines (some liquid cooling engines e.g. in Bf.109 were hardly damaged in frontal attacks, while air cooling systems were out of service)
All Tu-2 and Beaufighter aircraft construction errors fixed. Airframes are now require less damage to destroy.
F-80 Shooting Star a bug when with tail being destroyed engine still worked is fixed
FM (Flight Model)
Spitfire F. MK. IX (with merlin 61 engine)
Spitfire LF. MK. IX (with merlin 66 engine)
La-5 and La-5F are more historically accurate
P-39 K-1, P-39Q-5 and P-39N-0 FMs updated
Aircobra bug with flaps speed is fixed
BF-109E-1, BF-109E-3 Fms are updated due to historically accurate data
Flutter speed for La series aircraft is adjusted:
La-5 — 710 km/h
La-5F — 715 km/h
La-5Fn — 725 km/h
La-7 — 740 km/h
La-7-B20 — 740 km/h
Weapons and modifications
Added torpedoes (torpedo AN-45-36) for the IL -4
Fixed options and xp required some ammunition for aircraft with. Total number of belts to be four (early version of the Pe -2, and Pe-3/Pe-3bis)
Fixed ammunition capacity on IL -2M from 1000 to 450 rounds of ammunition
Added Italian torpedo F200/450 (previously used model of the British torpedo armament in the SM-79 is replaced by an Italian)
Mission and maps

New maps for arcade battles
[Ground strike] Paradise Island previously know as Island of Misfortune
[Ground strike] Green Ridge previously know as Peaks of Despair
New alt history battles
Berlin, Spring 1943
Krymsk. Summer 1943
Changes and fixes

Port
Airfields added for both parties
Landing side for attacking party is changed
Ground units for both sides have been changed, as well as their speed and movement
Ships added for both sides
Midway
US can prevent Japanese landings by destroying landing boats before they hit the shore
3 of 4 carriers are not stationary. 4 th carrier moves but then stops in order to make flying boats and naval planes possible to rearm near it
Some destroyers of both parties have been replaced with heavy cruisers
If US pilots won't try to defend the airfield – Japanese ground units may capture it
Operation Iwo Jima
Landing speed is increased
Kamikaze now attack cargo ships as well
Landing boats are spawned from all the ships, not one
Japanese defense positions are changedNew maps for arcade battles
Miscellaneous
Fixed a rare crash when client is run from steam.
Fixed a crash in the mission editor.
Many improvements of networking code, significantly more stable behavior of the aircraft during packet loss
http://warthunder.com/en/game/changelog/
peregrino05
Regular - Feldwebel
Regular - Feldwebel

Mensaje por peregrino05 »

Ya se que me odias ultimamente Lordspain pero me encantaria ve si podemos volar juntos
"Hemos venido a traeros la libertad e independencia, pero si alguno se mueve sin mi permiso, le hago fusilar "

Imagen
LordSpain
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Mensaje por LordSpain »

peregrino05 escribió:Ya se que me odias ultimamente Lordspain pero me encantaria ve si podemos volar juntos
Joer, si estoy frito por volar con alguien por dios. ¿No se por qué te iba a odiar? :?
JimyTiguer
Regular - Oberfeldwebel
Regular - Oberfeldwebel

Mensaje por JimyTiguer »

Hola compañeros,

Solo está en ingles??? :nervios:

Unos consejos para los principiantes, que es muy complicado el jueguecito :Ok:

Saludos
ImagenImagen
JimyTiguer
Regular - Oberfeldwebel
Regular - Oberfeldwebel

Mensaje por JimyTiguer »

Está en apañó....
ImagenImagen
nmoral
Veteran - Hauptmann
Veteran - Hauptmann

Mensaje por nmoral »

Estando en Beta, ¿que le pasará al progreso que hayáis conseguido?, ¿conserváis aviones, dinero o algo?
Imagen
Ancalagon
Crack - Major
Crack - Major

Mensaje por Ancalagon »

Todo. Las betas ya no son lo que eran. Si yo empecé en beta cerrada y no sufrí wipe...
Steam: eferroja
nmoral
Veteran - Hauptmann
Veteran - Hauptmann

Mensaje por nmoral »

Ancalagon escribió:Todo. Las betas ya no son lo que eran. Si yo empecé en beta cerrada y no sufrí wipe...
oh vaya...quizás lo pruebe. A mi lo que me atrae es que van a meter tanques y barquitos, los aviones me llaman menos, pero como en la beta suelen regalar cosillas, pueees quizás compense darle un tiento ya. A ver qué serie está mejor si la de Warthunder o los World of Tanks/warships/warplanes
Imagen
Ancalagon
Crack - Major
Crack - Major

Mensaje por Ancalagon »

Tanques no sé, ya que pinta que va a ser lo último que Gaijin va a sacar. Pero aviones, habiendo estado en la beta cerrada del WoWP, el War Thunder le da dos millones de vueltas. Mucho debe haber mejorado para que jugarlo sea simplemente soportable.
Steam: eferroja
nmoral
Veteran - Hauptmann
Veteran - Hauptmann

Mensaje por nmoral »

Pues lo he probado y ciertamente tiene cosas muchos mejores que el WoWp como el planteamiento e los objetivos terrestres. En el woWp tiene poca influencia destruir objetivos terrestres y aqui te hace ganar o perder. Además los mapas que he visto en el Warthunder dan mucho más juego. Una cosa que no me termina de convencer es que cuando alcanzas nivel 2 en alguna nación ya te encasillan en batallas de nivel 2 o más....osea que si soy nivel 10 y me apetece juguetear con mis biplanos de papel tier I por diversión me jodo :( y lo hago contra aviones mucho mejores...eso no me convence demasiado

¿No hay demasiados niveles diferentes que subir? nación, general, e avión, de piloto...

Solo he jugado en arcade y con la patata voladora que siempre he sido me sorprende que derribe tanto XDDD. Sí, me parece divertido el juego :)
Imagen
razanon
Veteran - Hauptmann
Veteran - Hauptmann

Mensaje por razanon »

se mantiene todo? dios es cierto q no es lo q era... jugué a un juego chulísimo de la segunda guerra mundial (el remake actual de battlegrounds, estilo arma pero en segunda guerra mundial, y perdi mi personaje al hacer wipe y dije ok adiós :))
Imagen
peregrino05
Regular - Feldwebel
Regular - Feldwebel

Mensaje por peregrino05 »

LordSpain escribió:
peregrino05 escribió:Ya se que me odias ultimamente Lordspain pero me encantaria ve si podemos volar juntos
Joer, si estoy frito por volar con alguien por dios. ¿No se por qué te iba a odiar? :?
Vale, pues nos ponemos de acuerdo y volamos en escuadrilla en coordinación.

mi nick de jugador es el mismo que de aqui
"Hemos venido a traeros la libertad e independencia, pero si alguno se mueve sin mi permiso, le hago fusilar "

Imagen
LordSpain
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst

Mensaje por LordSpain »

¿cómo van esos pilotos? :mrgreen:

Ya voy por el nivel 11 general, por facciones alemania 4, rusia 6 (a un par de partidas de pasar a nivel 7), japón 9, usa 4, inglaterra 4. Llevo 597 derribos de aviones y 1308 unidades terrestres destruidas.

Por ahora la facción más divertida es la rusa, me encantan sus aviones.
Beren
Crack - Oberst
Crack - Oberst
STEAM: No Jugador

Mensaje por Beren »

Alemania 9
USA 8
GB 5
URSS 4
1235 derribos

Alemania es un dolor hasta nivel 8... una vez ahi es una gozada por el BF109F... el poder instalar 2 cañones mas de 20mm es una gozada...

Alguna excepcion hay como el Ju87 D, con 2 cañones de 20mm... sin exagerar he derribado mas aviones con este que con cualquier italiano o el He112, jeje
Imagen
Responder